Tuesday 3 December 2013

Casual Teachers Book Faster

Class Cover is a system that saves schools hours every week in the management of their casual relief staff.
Manage Your Replacement Teachers Online! 
  • View YOUR replacement teachers' real-time availability
  • Book Via SMS & eliminate wasted phone calls
  • Centralise all bookings with online absence recording
  • Simplify your payroll reporting

Phone calls are a thing of the past!
Book Via SMS instead and let the system automate the entire process for you…

Teacher's  Review

 ....................................................................................................................................
Class Cover saved me heaps of time this week as I could see that quite a few regulars were not available. I got a casual for Wednesday with just one phone call which was amazing given the amount of sickness around! Love it!
  
      Lisa McKenzie,  
    Assistant Principal,
  Harbord Primary School 
....................................................................................................................................
Class Cover for casuals is fast and easy!

I love that I can quickly update my availability and I'm only called on days that I am available and not woken up on days I am not.


Jo Dorrington,
Casual Teacher

...................................................................................................................................
As a principal, I have been very pleased with Class Cover! It is so convenient to have our current list of casuals available online at any time and not waste calls to unavailable teachers. It's also very easy to use with the smartphone app!
Erika Southam,
Principal, 
North Ryde Public School
 ...........................................................................................................................
  What a benefit Class Cover has been during that panic time in the morning. It has proved very efficient in trying to track down that elusive casual at short notice - the fact that you don't have to ring everyone on your old list only to be told 'sorry, I am already booked', is 
Debbie Austin,
Senior Administration Manager,
Narrabeen North Public School
..........................................................................................................................
 Class Cover has made my life so much easier! I now only call one teacher instead of 10 or more to find a casual to work and additionally the payroll summary saves me so much time as all bookings are recorded online.
Denise Kitchener,
School Administration Manager,
Beacon Hill Primary School

 





No comments:

Post a Comment